From October 14 to 17th in 2021, the German-Baltic Youth Office organizes a conference in Tallinn on "Europe shall hear you". The target group of the conference is young people between the ages of 16 and 30 from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Germany.
For this significant event, we, the German-Baltic Youth Office, are looking for significant people: an assistant to organize the logistics on-site - be our person on the spot!
What your tasks will be:
• completion and handling of databases
• assistance with the organization of travel to and from Tallinn
• organization of accommodation and catering
• online (remote) work and work on-site
• you are a student or already have a degree
• your Estonian and English skills enable you to speak freely and present complex issues (approx. C1 each); German skills would be an advantage but are not compulsory
• knowledge of office tools (for example Excel, Word, etc.)
• communication and organizational skills
• ready for irregular working hours by arrangement
• you are located in or close by Tallinn
Read the full job description here.